Sign in to follow this  
IppoKO

Guild buffs

Posted (edited)

I think the 'promise of the wind Lv.1' guild buff should be limited to PVE only.

• I thought the last PVP maj was to curve the MS/AS power creep, I think introducing an MS buff in this manner is counterintuitive to that.
  • It also forces people to join big guilds if they want to stay competitive in PVP, I've already seen people searching for big guilds to join since the update. You're going to be at a big disadvantage if you're not in a big guild. Sure, small guilds can also get this buff but in a guild of let's say 10 people what's the likelihood of all 10 doing all guild quests everyday for 3 weeks straight (guild level 4 to 5).

E: I also think the 5% TCC should be PVE only as well but I recognise that change will be met with resistance.

E2: The 5% impure TCC is fine to be honest.

Edited by IppoKO
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Que ce soit pve ou pvp ca va donner des avantages, un mec qui gg +1tcc, +50dcc et +10 vdm va être bcp plus avantagé en pve quand pvp. ( des gens paye des millions de po pour gg meme pas 20 dcc en pve ) .

Ya enfin une utilité a être une guilde lv5, a par si un mec est rejeté de tous pcq c un suc*** de b**** qui vol des guildes jvois pas qui aura du mal a rejoindre une guilde lv3 ou lv4 pour juste aidé à pex et recevoir des récompenses bien mérité sachant que dragonica est un jeu de farm.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kratos said:

Whether it is pve or pvp it will give advantages, a guy who gg + 1tcc, + 50dcc and +10 vdm will have a lot more advantage in pve when pvp. (people pay millions of po for gg not even 20 dcc in pve).

There is finally a use in being a lv5 guild, not if a guy is rejected by all pcq c a suc *** of b **** who steals guilds I do not see who will have trouble joining a lv3 or lv4 guild for just helped pex and receive some well deserved rewards knowing that dragonica is a farm game.

Its quite funny how mad you are that I'm trying to create a fair playing field by requesting for these buffs to be PVE only. I'm not surprised that the initial resistance has come from passione members, I didn't even mention your name or use any insults but I guess the worst players need all the help they can get.

I know you didn't come here to debate because you're simply outmatched, guess it's easier to hurl insults.

Mmh... donc en gros ce que tu veux dire la c'est " g pas d'amis, je suis une feignasse je peux pas up la guilde que g volé lv4 alors lv5...svp je fait pas de pve donc osef je fait juste du pvp aled g trop de mal a jouer arene ne donné pas +10 vdm au autres"

Tu veux pas aussi qu'on enleve les 4 4*+ et les 5 4*+ du serveur pcq "ça avantage" ? Si tu farm pas taura r dans un jeux de farm, tu peux t'en prendre qu'à toi même que les "grosse guildes" comme tu dit ne veulent pas d'1 mec useless comme toi.

Ta "demande" est rigolote on dirait limite du troll, ta vue que ça t'avais pas la foi de up lv5 tout seul et que personnes veut rejoindre ta guilde donc tu pleure ? La prochaine fois essaye de voler une guilde lv5, lv3 c dépassé mtn

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, IppoKO a dit :

I thought the last PVP maj was to curve the MS/AS power creep, I think introducing an MS buff in this manner is counterintuitive to that.

Yes but MMORPG have to evolve in a way or another, if you kept thinking like this then shouldn't we remove the MS boost from isoris shoes and every other item that provides MS boost, of course not because everyone can have that MS boost, by that I mean everyone can get the same amount of speed if they "farm" the same, the same thing applies for guild boost; everyone can get one, you just have to provide effort to get it.

Il y a 2 heures, IppoKO a dit :

It also forces people to join big guilds if they want to stay competitive in PVP, I've already seen people searching for big guilds to join since the update. You're going to be at a big disadvantage if you're not in a big guild. Sure, small guilds can also get this buff but in a guild of let's say 10 people what's the likelihood of all 10 doing all guild quests everyday for 3 weeks straight (guild level 4 to 5).

You're playing in a MMORPG, the game is intended to be social and to make people met other people in game, some people might want to use this in order to escape real life and start to insult / bully people over the internet, but the vast majority is making new friends in Dragonica, in my opinion this add is an excellent move, not only it does make old players comeback and give them content to farm, but it also forces people to connect to each other and overall adding new players to the game, making those buffs available in PvP is also smart since it forces PvP players to have some content to farm, as far as I know I didn't saw you complaining about randy scrolls, so why doing it now ?

You can't argue that MS buff should NOT be in PvP. (because BSQ is flag based, so it is not about "all class get the same" ... but the fact some classes get over dash speed and can simply be unreachable to other --- else that would mean nerfing the classes going over 350 yet again ... to remain "not too far ahead")

However I don't see how crit stat matter. (imo the issue is that tcc is too weak compared to dcc --- doesn't matter in the end, but still kind of weird)

---------------------------------
As for "guild level" being too long ... well it is true, but imo the main issue is rather that lvl 70+ quest are too shitty ... even a x2 exp is nowhere near enough to make them competitive with lvl20 ones --- thus beside "how long" the real problem is that it is all about creating lvl20 char with multiclient to clean the quests quickly.

Hopefully the staff will provide better quest and that give way more xp ... so that "rising" a guild will actually be playing lvl95 chars, not lvl20 multiclient (and if that new xp value make it too easy, then just increase the amount needed, although I doubt that would be a probleme since the value are for like 50 active people when that simply doesn't exist anymore).

(as for "until then" perhaps they should put a x5 instead of x2 .... tbh even x10 would probably be "fine" --- just compare killing 13 Hookah mobs to 40-50 lvl70 area ones ... especially those in too few spawn that you need to wait for a long time.... >> of course a x2 isn't gonna cover the difference; lvl20 quest are probably 30s-1min long at max (some are instant or like 10s) .... while 70+ quest can take 5min for some ... we even have silly thing like 8 PvP match, or ranking in F2 which we cannot get point being too high level)

Ps: you cannot say "get in a 50 people guild or bust", sure it shouldn't be free, but nor should it takes thousands dailies --- got to find a better middle ground. (it could probably be more linear too, and "known" value for how much xp lvl 2 3 4 & 5 ... atm low level (2-3) might already feel "long", and when most people "discover" how much the last levels need --- there are rather likely to be disgusted by it (even putting laziness aside)

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Archerng said:

Yes but MMORPG have to evolve in a way or another, if you kept thinking like this then shouldn't we remove the MS boost from isoris shoes and every other item that provides MS boost, of course not because everyone can have that MS boost, by that I mean everyone can get the same amount of speed if they "farm" the same, the same thing applies for guild boost; everyone can get one, you just have to provide effort to get it.

You're playing in a MMORPG, the game is intended to be social and to make people met other people in game, some people might want to use this in order to escape real life and start to insult / bully people over the internet, but the vast majority is making new friends in Dragonica, in my opinion this add is an excellent move, not only it does make old players comeback and give them content to farm, but it also forces people to connect to each other and overall adding new players to the game, making those buffs available in PvP is also smart since it forces PvP players to have some content to farm, as far as I know I didn't saw you complaining about randy scrolls, so why doing it now ?

I didn't like randy scrolls either but here's a question, can you get MS via randy scrolls?

Edited by IppoKO

1 hour ago, Kratos said:

Mmh ... so basically what you mean is "g no friends, I'm lazy I can't up the guild that g stole lv4 then lv5 ... please I don't do pve so daref I just do pvp aled g too much trouble to play arena does not give +10 vdm to others "

Don't you also want us to remove the 4 4 * + and the 5 4 * + from the pcq server "that's advantageous"? If you don't farm taura r in a farm game, you can blame yourself that the "big guilds" as you say don't want a useless guy like you.

Your "request" is funny it looks like troll limit, your view that you had no faith to up lv5 alone and that people want to join your guild so you cry? Next time try to steal a lv5 guild, lv3 c passed mtn

I understand English isn't your first language but there is no need to lie. When did I ask for those cards to be removed from the game? (bring me the direct quote Emiya)

Also those insults do absolutely nothing, anyone that's well informed knows what actually happened with the Joestar guild and furthermore bringing this drama into this thread is irrelevant, it does not detract from my main point.

Kinda disappointed that I bothered replying to this garbage.

Tu pleure comme un bébé, g pas dit ta demandé a enlevé des cartes qu'un flemmard comme toi n'aura jamais, g dit que tu demandé la même chose, a savoir 《 enlevé un avantage en "pvp" que tout le monde n'a pas 》pas que "tout le monde ne peut pas avoir" hein

On sait tous que si tu demande ça c juste pcq tu pense que a toi, toutes les guildes qui vont up lv5 ne veulent pas de toi et t'arrive pas a recruté pcq t un f** donc tu demande a supp en pvp pas pour que "ce soit fair" mais pcq tu galère a su*** les "top guildes" comme tu dit.

C'est pas polemos, si tu veux un avantage tu farm, si tu fait une polemos ya pas de cs et le serveur il ferme, jsuis offusqué, g l'impression ta pas réfléchis avt de créé ce topic, on sent que t une pleureuse gratteuse professionnel.

20 minutes ago, Kratos said:

You cry like a baby, g not said your asked took away cards that a lazy guy like you will never have, g said that you asked for the same thing, namely 《removed a "pvp" advantage that everyone n not that "not everyone can have" eh

We all know that if you ask that c just pcq you think that for you, all the guilds that go up lv5 do not want you and you can not have recruited pcq t a f ** so you ask for extra in pvp not so that "it is fair" but pcq you galley knew *** the "top guilds" as you say.

It's not polemos, if you want an advantage you farm, if you do a polemos there is no cs and the server closes, I am offended, g the impression your not thought before creating this topic, we feel that you have a professional scratching mourner.

idiots.thumb.jpg.b1bee6aa2e1443fe91287135e0ce157c.jpg

il y a une heure, IppoKO a dit :

I didn't like randy scrolls either but here's a question, can you get MS via randy scrolls?

I'll answer your question with another one, did you complained about twins getting 500ms when faster than light wasn't nerfed ?

Did you ever complain when twin was the fastest class ?

You do it now because you don't have a guild, if you had one, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have made this thread.

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/24/1466366209-risitas24.png

Posted (edited)

while hippo cant decide whether he should suck or trashtalk passione or if he should try to befriend oni again - perhaps depends on where he can get the biggest support for a few days, i have to admid that im surprised that the "active" lv 5 skills work in pvp. i was certain that they are for pve only. the lv 4 passive barely adds 1% final crit, it doesnt bother too much for pvp, neither does the cdmg buff. but 10% more ms is totally busted

Edited by Turpin

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Turpin said:

while hippo cant decide whether he should suck or trashtalk passione or if he should try to befriend oni again - perhaps depends on where he can get the biggest support for a few days, i have to admid that im surprised that the "active" lv 5 skills work in pvp. i was certain that they are for pve only. the lv 4 passive barely adds 1% final crit, it doesnt bother too much for pvp, neither does the cdmg buff. but 10% more ms is totally busted

Must suck you grew up unable to have your own opinion, so in your twisted head if people agree = suck and disagree = trashtalk. Find some new vocab please.

E: Stop sucking me please its disgusting.

Edited by IppoKO
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

sry, its just funny to see how you upvoted every comment from passione few days ago and teamed with them on forum to insult me and other people. and now, just because you dont share the same opinion as them on guildbuffs- you start insulting passione, saying that they are the worst player suddenly and that they need every help they can get aswell as ranting elsewhere about them. same when i was against upgrading elecards to 4*.

sure you can have your own opinion and i even agree with you on this topic. but for your own sake dont trashtalk passione too much, because at the end they were the only ones who still want you in their team, even tho you destroyed their former guild joestar. i hope you dont have a victim complex like i do

Edited by Turpin
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Turpin said:

sry, its just funny to see how you upvoted every comment from passione few days ago and teamed with them on forum to insult me and other people. and now, just because you dont share the same opinion as them on guildbuffs- you start insulting passione, saying that they are the worst player suddenly and that they need every help they can get aswell as ranting elsewhere about them. same when i was against upgrading elecards to 4*.

sure you can have your own opinion and i even agree with you on this topic. but for your own sake dont change your opinion on passione too quickly because at the end they were the only ones who still want you in their team, even tho you destroyed their former guild joestar. i hope you dont have a victim complex like i do

What's my opinion on Passione?

20 hours ago, IppoKO said:

I'm not surprised that the initial resistance has come from passione members, but I guess the worst players need all the help they can get.

Just now, Turpin said:

I was going to reply and call out the stupidity in your second to last post but instead I'll be the bigger man and stick to the topic of my thread.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, IppoKO said:

I was going to reply and call out the stupidity in your second to last post but instead I'll be the bigger man and stick to the topic of my thread.

hows that response sticking to your thread? but yea, you should definitely do that even tho you replied already with memes or quotes before. i guess the worst player are still good enough if they share the same thoughts as you on a topic.

to reply to the op:

it indeed doesnt make sense to add this movementspeed buff in pvp, especially when you punished some classes that hard for being "too fast" such as ninja and twin - or perhaps only twin to suit hippo because he changed his mind and agreed recently that ninja is too strong and still the fastest class in pvp. obviously even faster than the poor archer.

so yea, whats the point of nerfing classes ms, just to add ms back elsewhere, this time in the form of guild buffs. guess we didnt have too much ms in first place then? saying that dragonica is a farming game and that therefor the ms buff is justified is a lame excuse. i have nothing against guildbuffs and you can simply take another stat.

if you want to justify more ms by farming you can simply increase the skill points needed for storm stepping.

Edited by Turpin

17 hours ago, Archerng said:

I'll answer your question with another one, did you complained about twins getting 500ms when faster than light wasn't nerfed ?

Did you ever complain when twin was the fastest class ?

You do it now because you don't have a guild, if you had one, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have made this thread.

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/24/1466366209-risitas24.png

I think MS should be specific to your class, for example furie was developed to be fast pace with hitboxes that don't extend far forward, this gives rationale (i.e. logic/reasoning) to the considerable MS advantages they had in the past. 9+ years ago during my time as a PVP dragoon, ninjas and furies were even faster and I didn't complain because I understood the reasoning and it fit the class design. The current iteration of dragonica is very different and I get into why that is below.

I've had to adapt to all the pvp balance changes that have been thrown my way and current MS balancing centres around keeping dash relevant and ensuring not every class can run faster than dash speed (350 MS). Based on this premise, this MS buff just goes against that logic. Also, despite this being irrelevant to my main point, I have received invites to level 4 guilds and also guilds on the cusp of level 4, using this as an argument against me it awful since its so baseless. Even if I was in a level 10 guild (obvious exaggeration) my opinion on this matter wouldn't change, in the current era of pvp balance this buff doesn't belong.

I know your reply was bait/troll but I'd rather reply to this than feed an off-topic attention seeker.

Pour le coup sans troll ni feed et la première fois de ma vie je suis d'accord avec Kratos : les buff guildes doivent être actifs en PvP

En revanche sah Kratos au lieu d'être abject as always tu peux bien t'exprimer non?

Ils doivent l'être car déjà comme il l'a dit, ce n'est pas un avantage over et impossible à avoir, de plus ça renforce l'utilité d'etre dans une guilde forte --> peut être ENFIN REWORK RÉCOMPENSES/EMPO ? Pour la suite ?

Là où je suis plus ou moins perplexe c'est la VDM, je serai ravi subjectivement d'avoir 10% de VDM en plus, mais objectivement en PvP je suis perplexe.

Le reste doit suivre, mais pour moi ça reste plus que ok. C'est incomparable à l'overstuff et le manque d'equi PvP que ça peut apporter et bien moins unfair 🤔

Donnez juste + de contenu PvP aux guildes, pourquoi pas les buff qui sont actifs en fonction des win PvP/empo avec empo rework. Si un jour empo est rework lel

Oui et non, tcc/dcc oui aucun souci, mais en effet vdm, c est juste remonter le prob de "trop de vdm" pour fuir avec les drapeaux (du fait que certaines classes en sont au dash, et donc ca va courir jusqu au mur d en face lolilol)

vdm devrait etre exclue de PvP sans equivoque (sinon va falloir reduire le cap encore plus, et ca va juste booster des trucs comme Oracle ou tourniquet/tornade destru xd) ... le reste pose aucun probleme (meme si en effet ca fait son petit avantage -- mais au meme titre qu opti son stuff)

----------------------------
Ps: nope jamais de recompense au "resultat"  ... sinon t as quoi la guilde qui est deja #1 qui aurait un buff suppl? wtf ... juste buff tout le monde pareil, mais pas de chose qui affecte le gameplay lui meme (vdm/vda principalement)

--- cela dit 5% tcc impur ca fait pitier ... p ete monter ca a 10% histoire de (juste parceque "10" est une valeur souvent aimer par les gens ... sinon ca meriterait p ete meme 15%) ... apres ca reste un detail de chez detail

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Lorlon said:

For once without troll or feed and the first time in my life I agree with Kratos: guild buffs must be active in PvP

On the other hand sah Kratos instead of being abject have always you can express yourself well, right?

They must be because already as he said, it is not an advantage over and impossible to have, moreover it reinforces the utility of being in a strong guild -> can FINALLY be REWORK REWARDS / EMPO? For the rest?

Where I am more or less puzzled is VDM, subjectively I would be happy to have 10% more VDM, but objectively in PvP I am puzzled.

The rest must follow, but for me it's still more than ok. It is incomparable to overstuff and the lack of PvP equi that it can bring and much less unfair 🤔

Just give more PvP content to the guilds, why not the buffs that are active based on PvP / empo wins with empo rework. If one day empo is rework lel

This post is about the VDM.

E: You literally are in agreement with the post, everything is fine except the VDM if you're being objective. 'promise of the wind Lv.1' guild buff  = VDM/MS.

Edited by IppoKO

Posted (edited)

Note: Légèrement hors sujet mais comme Lorlon parlait d’empo, fallait bien 😛

PS: C’est du « en vrac » du coup prenez l’info comme vous voulez et tentez d’y ajouter vos idées etc...

NE CRITIQUEZ PAS UNE PROPOSITION SANS ARGUMENTATION VALABLE. 

Vous voulez revitaliser emporia? Ez. Guilde de niveau 3 minimum. Le gagnant win 1 popo VIP d’1 jour, non échangeable et doit être utilisée dans les 7 jours sinon c’est delete / grisé (poubelle).  

La forge empo donne 1.5% enchant pure et consomme 20% moins de golds par enchant. 

La forge empo garantit un +7 sans parchemins ou donne un token avec la popo vip qui donne un +7

La guilde ne peut PAS se réinscrire une fois vaincue aux prochaines candidatures (elle doit attendre 1 semaine après avoir lose son étoile). 

Défense faisable (tout en donnant un léger avantage aux attaquants). 

La popo VIP 1J est légèrement boostée, genre ça donne 12% enchant pure (je crois que c’est 10, sinon prenez la bonne valeur et faites +2)

renfo, 6% au lieu de 5. 

Ou alors on laisse le choix aux joueurs ayant participé SANS DÉCO RECO*! En leur donnant un token qui peuvent utiliser pour choisir ce qu’ils veulent, style:

1) VIP

2) EXP Boost 100% (sur l’exp de base)

3) 50% de ce qu’un farm normal donne en recompense (pack d’orbes exco, pack +100 points de compétences ou plus, ça motiverai les gens qui haient le pve de pouvoir ajouter des points de comp). 
4) 5 super rando familier

5) 20 super rando

6) 3 mois de bouffe familier

7) etc...

Encore une fois, afin d’éviter les stack. Item utilisable 7 jours, si pas utilise. C grise et poubelle. 

Y’a moyen de faire un bon truc avec empo, mais faut le faire à fond, pas de demi mesure.

“You go full dick or you don’t go at all”

- Asmongold 2021

* = Les récompenses ne sont attribuées QUE aux joueurs ayant fait au moins 80% de l’empo. Si le joueur déco reco ou co crash, no loot. Simple. 

dommage pour ceux qui ont une co de gitan mais... 2021. 

Il fait aussi faire un full reset de l’empo. Les forges sont lock pendant 1 mois suivant le reset. Et pour pouvoir utiliser la forge, le GM ou général doit utiliser des points d’empiriques (gagne en fonction du nombre de joueurs présents lors du fight. donc si on a un pelo qui go solo full dero, pas de forge car pas assez de points. Il faut 15 points pour activer la forge pour 6 jours (afin d’éviter que la guilde suivante se retrouve avec une forge activée sans devoir débourser de points). 

Fix l’usebug (cheat, je maintiens) PvP et faites ce système pour empo et ce sera big success. 

Distribution de points d’Emporia

qualif tier 1: 1 point par win. 0 point si lose

qualif tier 2: 2 points par win. 1 si lose

finale: 3 points par win. 2 points si lose. 

les batailles d’étoiles (l’attaque) donne 1 point. Win ou lose. 

Première semaine: 8 points max

Deuxième semaine: 1 point max (guilde à les étoiles). 

Troisieme semaine: Guilde lockout (9 points)

quatrième semaine: 8 points max. 

C’est donc possible d’avoir 15 à 17 points en 1 mois. 

Le nombre de points est doublé si il y a au moins 10 joueurs présents dans l’emporia pendant au moins 80% du fight etc... si des guildes en abusent en mettant des persos troll, c’est à leur risques et périls. S’ils gagnent alors jackpot, sinon perdu! 😛

Si vous voulez la forge, il faudra la mériter!

PS: on peut ajouter un PNJ ajout d’options avec 0.5% de succès en plus (pure).  

Il est grand temps que le PVP complete le PVE. Et puisse également favoriser l’avancée de stuff PVE (utile pour ceux qui font les 2). 

Maintenant il faut décider de comment équilibrer tout ça. Est-ce qu’on force des stats sans prendre en compte les items equipe mais avec un minimum. Fait genre full set (ou 6 pièces) séraphique. L’avantage sera de pouvoir PvP et empo sans devoir être overstuff car rattraper un joueur opti sans cash shop ou farm pendant 3 mois c’est impossible. Donc je pense qu’imposer des stats SELON LA CLASSE, est de mise. 

Tout comme dans wow, il y’a des ratios. En pve y’a des spells qui tapent pas fort, mais en PvP le ratio est multiplié par 2-3-4 etc...

Note: Afin d’éviter les PGM de stack les 2 étoiles pendant des mois. Chaque guilde est autorisée à faire La Défense des étoiles 1 fois par mois. Reset 4 semaines après cette défense (ce sera plus un convention je crois). Ça rajoutera du piment si les gens savent que cette fois, il y aura une réelle défense mais sans pour autant décourager les plus petites guildes qui ne peuvent pas rivaliser avec le mastodonte, car y’en a toujours une qui est plus forte que les autres. Et toujours de loin. 

Dragon & Pierre (PV) facilement un buff de 800% tellement ça tombe vite. 

sauf si on force des stats dans ce mode. Mais j’imagine qu’il faille quand même revoir les PV des boss et cristaux. 

le fait de gagner empo en 1 attaque (attaque avec 2 points puis ça run, hein) est debile. Selon moi il faudrait l’équivalent de 3 attaques pour win. 

Ah oui, et aussi imposer un cooldown sur le changement de salle, ou alors en faire moins. Je pense que 3 salles suffisent largement. 5 c’est trop. Ça court partout et c’est PAS FUN DU TOUT! (No fun allowed). 

Et en plus ça permettra de faire des strat un peu plus poussées. Style: go bait salle 1 et switch salle 2 pour les rush vu qu’ils ne pourront plus changer de salle. Et vice versa. 

Edited by Chibibowa
  • Like 2