Abys

🇫🇷 Mise à jour 0.919.122 / 🇪🇺 Patch 0.919.122

c1a36c711f0ae0ab46c7dce06f63a723.svg Bonjour à tous,

Vous pouvez poster vos commentaires sur ce fil de discussion suite à la mise à jour qui a été faite, plus de détails ici.

Cordialement,

L'équipe Dragonica

4be7421b4e5f8718344dffd8549333e9.svg Greetings to all,

You can post your comments on this thread about the update that has been released, more details here.

Sincerely,

The Dragonica team

Posted (edited)

very nice event map, not sure if those are already existing maps which you put together or if it was mapped froms cratch. however - beautiful, simple and fitting background with a nice summer theme. not overloaded and monster placement is good aswell. some side-note. i always want to travel to the background sceneries on dragonica like climbing that big ass seamonster or jumping to the islands in the background. perhaps not worth the work for an event dungeon but its always smth i would appreciate for any kind of dungeon or future conent.

however, many hits at the boss monster arent registered. maybe its hitbox is quite a bit buggy. so thats rather annoying. i like the fact that the boss doesnt have superarmor tho but it would be nice if you could review the hitbox- or if you could exchange the boss monster for an official monster. for example: my sentinel misses alot of x-shots due to the fact that they simply arent registered on the boss monster. i shoot right through it. same with my ninja- many hits seem to not hit the target. if you could give minimap support it would be also great.

additionally i would like to mention that i encounter frequent game crashes. 

Edited by Turpin
  • Like 1

Bonjour,

Comme l'a dit Turpin, la hitbox du boss est très buggée. On ne peut pas l'attaquer par terre, ma taillade ne le touche qu'une fois sur 3, même avec des attaques X il ne prend pas la moitié des coups. C'est extrêmement handicapant pour la majorité des classes. Un petit fix serait le bienvenu.

Posted (edited)

Ca vient du "flinch" de ne pas avoir imperv sur le boss .... (ou alors faudrait que la hitbox soit enorme ... apres le spam X Senti dirait miam 🙄)

(bien que ca soit en mode detail, ca relance certains aspect de manque d equilibre ... Oracle/Elem qui osef le "bug" du boss (et le vaporise en 5-10s xd) ... et les vdm Ombre/Furie vu que c est une longue distance a courir ... ca serait bien un jour que les ecart monocible/vdm soit moins abusé -- on y croit? xd)

Ps: Pourquoi 40 pieces pour les bijoux alors que le parcho coute 30 ... les deux "auraient du" etre le meme prix (tout comme randy/macaron sont le meme) ... techniquement là c est pas rentable de faire les bijoux (ou ils reviennent encore plus cher xd)

Edited by mouafr

Posted (edited)

actually even with wallbang (woodrush and crossblade) my ninja takes twice as long to kill the boss than my sentinel with AA spam. idk if its because hits arent registered on my ninja or if my ninja is just bad? side note: my senti is even worse in gear.

the 40 coins indeed make no sense. at the other hand i wonder which time you take to clear the dungeon. i didnt check it but i guess i at least need 1: 30-2min which would be like 1 option ticket per hour i guess? dont know which time you guys aimed for but i think at halloween it was like 1 per 30min for me. tho i perhaps wont farm it anyways

Edited by Turpin

Well all comes down to handling the moving hitbox (from the flinch) or not .. AA doesn't care about it ... and while woodrush isn't the worst, it is still probably not getting all hits (even if it did, I guess actual skill aren't)

And it also matter how you play in the details (beside full AA is probably not the fastest strat ... putting the mob on the ground for iceshower without "hit issue" is probably better ... (no idea how ultimate fare ... and of course shootdown/multishot are quite good)
> Regardless the boss should either have super armor, or huge hitbox ... at the very least (unless a better solution is found, like fixing the moving hitbox or something, but that can be too costly in dev time)

As for the 30-40 cost ... if should have been either both 30 or both 40 ... depending how much per hour is aimed at.
(and indeed 2min- per run provided a good base is there ... perhaps mobs are a bit too tanky for newer player but probably "fine" ... it is just a long distance to go through (especially for player that may need to dash all of it xd) --- pretty sure the best classes will be Invoker (as usual, but with "very good gear" only) ... and Twin/Shadow from having 50-100 MS more which is quite an advantage there ... still the time won't be "that" different provided one have enough gear, and play "properly" (which might be special "gameplay" to that dg on some classes ...)

Posted (edited)

dont want to get into arguments and its not important either but when i tried x shots at sentinel it didnt rly hit the boss and ice shower didnt deal much aswell. anti air however dealth as much as woodrush, crossblade together and erased the hp within few seconds due to no cooldown

Edited by Turpin

Of course the flinch is an issue.

There is no intention to get into any argument, I merely give you some pointer that might help.

... as for iceshower, try sending the mob on the ground, and then do the skill while he's there so you work around the flinch (until they possibly do something about it) -- e.g. shootdown > iceshower (positioned properly)
(I am not saying that make the hitbox move "fine"... of course it is not, just that as any situation there are way to optimise DPS ... while AA might be decent compared to other class because single target is nowhere to be found, and the issue at hand affect more or less other skills/classes, it is still probably not the best DPS even in that situation --- probably AA + mutlishot + shootdown + iceshower on grounded ... and perhaps ultimate)
Note: and don't forget you can probably get better result during the tesla (including perhaps X spam) ... as the "electric" animation might override the flinch one (provided it is there, I didn't test it xd)

As for Ninja ... dunno if there are some tricks, but you should clearly not try to emphasize anything as the 450-500 MS is quite OP compared to 8 classes. (I understand that's not what you are doing here, but you often point when something put you at a disadvantage but willingly look the other way when it is in your favour)
(Ninja is probably top3 .. if not #1 ... for that dg, even with the "bug", even more so if they "fix it")