Bety

Régler le problème du DJ Po

Posted (edited)

Red fox takes a really long time with barely any mobs (and freekill one/no teamplay) ... the "cutscene"/miniboss were even cut (only 2 instead of original 3) as even the original devs acknowledged it was too damn long for what it does ... and make the quest series "bug"  (as you need to do 2 runs instead of one ...)
> and are damn waste of time anyway ... sure (subjective) fun on the first run I suppose ... but if/when we farmed it, it was annoying AF ...

Plus the final boss if one of the worst of the game as its vertical (above ground) position means LOTS of skill don't hit it ...

(not to mention the bug potential with jetpack (especially on Shadow/Twin unmorph and unfuse) ... and the tornado hitbox not matching the visual, that you complained about in Alru but strangely enough, here it doesn't bother you or something?)
> Or even simply the time wasted on "jetpack animation" ... or the traps themselves --- or perhaps you mean the new gold dungeon should inspire itself from all those "wonderful things" xd?)

------------------------------
But sure, it is most likely "subjective" points xd
> you are just a child that will say the opposite of anything that I may have said (or you think I said ... even if I were to merely repeat from someone else --- perhaps I should try stating one of your sentences to see how the hell you'd reply to it --- well you would probably skip it like you do for most things you don't know/want to reply to)... or try to use my own sentence, but in context that do not match one bit, and I'm sure you feel smart doing it, despite being so blatantly obvious that it just make you appear a litttle <choose your word>
(since I don't want you to think I'm trash talking you when I'm merely putting an adjective of what you action display)

And beside, you didn't comment on the rest on the gold dungeon being a problem  ... meaning that it indeed isn't ... and regardless that's not even the topic --- plus Abys himself told (here and on numerous occasion) that it was under revision anyway --- but your only goal in life = complain ... that's pathetic (grow up a little?)

Finally requesting DarkRaffy support?... he sure is a big reference for not having play on the server for years and years ... (and perhaps not even 10 runs in gold dungeon, if any xd)

Ps: and it is mosly offtopic (and Lavalon definitely is ... plus "good for speed run"? hmm well when we had to dash perhaps ... nowadays? with 500-600+ MS not so much ... and it is not "fight", just run ... if you want "run" games I would guess you can find better suited than a gear progression, side scrolling, action/fighting game)

Edited by mouafr

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, mouafr said:

Finally requesting DarkRaffy support?

50/50 chance. either he agrees or he writes smth stupid. but actually he knows what a good and what a bad dungeon is unlike some other people here. like u for example

and yea you dont need 3 people to push in red fox with xw and spam monster with 90million hp for half an hour like in alruwman, or 300monster everywhere like in gold dungeon i guess thats what makes it good

Edited by Turpin
  • Like 1

Well, another offtopic to the max comment 👏 --- still, DarkRaffy is KNOWN for having a very "special" view of the game (and he'd probably say so himself), regardless of his opinion on a specific thing (this one or any other) ... so how would that means anything?

I will remind you he is for HUGE MS/AS ... while most the communtity isn't ... he doesn't like farming (not to optimise gear at least) while it is the "goal" of the game (and then PvP, in theory, e.g. before cancer issues)... so even in your BS way or trying to put excuses of "you are not wrong" (which is irrelevant, forum is not a contest of whose right, but a place to offer suggestion to improve the game, and supposedly where you detail your statements, be it criticising what exist or change suggestion)... you take an outsider (both in opinion and literally xd...) for support? what you can't find people actually playing the game? or simply give YOUR opinion on the numerous (far worst) issues or red fox dg? ...
> size, lack of mobs, traps & jetpack waste, the final boss etc...

> or simply agree that while gold dungeon last 2 room are "unliked" (from potential "too big, too scarsed mobs") ... it is far from being "as bad" as you try to drama it.

Again, I'm convinced you know that red fox dungeon is "quite bad" ... but you can't agree on it since I said it ... and it is still offtopic globally, and get even worst there as you don't care about topic, you only care about the "war" that you imagine having with me ... (again just block me again if you cannot control yourself)

Would anyone else have said the sentence that triggered you to go on a rampage (or that you wouldn't want to drama everything to the max --- undeservedly so) ... you would have dropped it already ... and to be honest, I can't remember seeing you "not complaining" about any topic whatsoever, it is just a defining trait of your person, hence why you appear as a raging child

(hint: no matter if I too in your "view", but go on, try insulting me like it'd change anything about YOUR behaviour or "statement" ... and that confirm my adjective "child" about you --- despite my literally writing it... I'd bet ... xd)

ya autre chose a faire que le donjon po regler les beug et laisser le staff preparè la nouvelle mage ses pas au bout de 1an que vient se plaindre du dj po 

• Confused 2

Il y a 6 heures, tamhi a dit :

ya autre chose a faire que le donjon po regler les beugs et laisser le staff preparè la nouvelle mage ses pas au bout de 1an que vient (???) se plaindre du dj po 

Fréro j'ai juré t'abuses

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Nouvelle classe mage leak par tahmi omg pog

Sinon or troll j'aime bien l'idée de @Chibibowa mais jsp si c'est logique de faire des stats fixe pour absolument tout opti a la seconde prêt, je n'aime pas qu'il y ait un GIGA écart entre certaines classes comme dans la version actuelle mais il faut bien que les classes de farm gardent un léger avantage tout de même dans ce dj sinon c'est pas très fair, genre oracle faut qu'il reste dans les meilleures classes en dj po, certes moins abusément qu'actuellement mais une petite avance de genre 10/15secondes ça irait (en considérant que la run dure le même temps qu'actuellement globalement) sinon vis a vis des avantages qu'offrent certaines autre classes dans d'autre domaines c'est pas logique. (et il n'y aurait plus aucun intérêt a jouer cette classe, a part peut être heal ses potes... et encore puisque les heal servent qu'en no stuff bref)

Donjon mieux foutu (et + linéaire) par contre c'est évidement beaucoup mieux que la version actuelle car les grandes salles verticales, genre après la 1ere ligne droite et les deux dernières a gauche et droite du pont, ça pue de fou et crée beaucoup de random vis a vis du comportement des monstres même si c'est "gérable par les déplacements/actions du joueurs" y'a quand même souvent un ou deux mobs qui s'amusent a revenir a un endroit censé être déjà clean et font perdre énormément de temps, surtout au classes qui usent principalement des sorts.

En tous cas j'attend impatiemment de voir le rework dj po évoqué par abys (et déjà évoqué par le passé dans divers sujet dj po) en espérant que ce soit + lineair et laisse moins la place a un écart monstrueux entre les classes.
Après encore une fois "stats fixe" pour absolument tout équilibrer jsp si c'est bien ni nécessaire car quelque part c'est normal que certaines classes soient avantagés dans certain domaines, il faut juste qu'elle ne soient pas drastiquement meilleures que les autre au point de créer une casi obligation de passer par ces classes-ci.

(le sujet a plus rien a voir avec le début mais est recentré sur des points un peu + intéressant que les conneries que j'ai dites au début donc pk pas mdr)

Edited by Bety

at best make a dungeon without monster. set movementspeed all the same. so everyone has to walk from point a to point b. the duration of the dungeon depends on the length on the map.

resut: totally balanced dungeon, every class needs the same time.

kappalapapp

• Haha 2

okay first i wana wait for the rework of the po dungeon, but i really like the idea of fixed stats that all classes have similar speed BUT then it would be useless to optimize gear etc. Therefore there should be an option to join the dungeon with current gear + stats and to have the option to join the dungeon with fixed stats. (-> Maybe create the same dungeon next to it or give the option to chose, one as it is now and one for fixed stats).

This way player that have optimized their gear wouldnt get a disadvantage from this and new player or player without endgame gear could farm the dungeon in a better time (or farm it at all).
As example create fixed values sothat you can do the dungeon in 6 minutes (or lower/higher?, just an idea).

fixed stats for the main farming dungeon is pretty much bullshit and goes against everything an mmorpg is about

Posted (edited)

(Outre que changement de topic complet ... et no souci apparament xd)

Euh il est >où< le "Giga-ecart"? ... (Oracle mis a part eventuellement)

De meme, insister sur "donjon lineaire" ... vous vous foutez pas un peu du monde? ... il y a les 2 salles finales en non lineaire, mais c est genre 1/4 du donjon ... en option le staff a repondu, et communiqué etre sur un rework de la chose a mainte reprise, et vous parlez comme si c etait 100% non lineaire avec 0 intention de modif... aled (apres vous allez chialer que le staff fait pas assez ou che pas quel BS ... mais bon mettez vous 2s dans leur pompe ... ce genre de baratin doit les saouler...)

Les mobs qui reviennent, c est un souci de gameplay, donc quand on commence essentiellement... et c est valable partout, meme en Alru, CDC ou quoi... ca arrive alors qu on en a fait 12000 runs (mais dans la grande majorité des cas y aucun souci) ... suffit juste de faire gaf de bien nettoyer, chose que tout le monde fait sans le moindre effort particulier, c est juste normal
> On a l impression qu il faudrait un jeu 2D pour certain ... (voir 1D >> sur un rail xd)

Ps: et comme dit precedemment "stat fixe" va a l encontre direct du jeu.

Qui plus est, entre dire "suffit de" mettre stats fixes ... et la realité de "trouver" les bonnes stats (fixes ou pas) ... y a un monde ... stats fixes voudraient dire etre capable d equilibré parfaitement, et meme Alru (sans meme compter les boss) est loin de l etre ... parceque meme en fixant le stuff, la facon de jouer fait une difference enorme --- y compris en solo ... et des exemples de la chose, on a eu encore et encore ...

Au pire meme les overstuff (d une meme classe) n arrive pas au meme temps ... et les ecart sont pas forcement moindre qu entre Oracle et les 9 autres ... qui est bien plus que l ecart "parmis les 9" (aka Oracle a 15-20% d avance, mais l ecart entre 2 joueurs (stuff mis a part) ... peut largement, mais LARGEMENT depasser cela ... on peut probablement trouver des joueurs qui vont prendre le double de temps qu un gameplay optimisé)

Bref, au lieu de vouloir drama/amplifier les soucis pour essayer de faire pression que le changement serait urgent ou che pas quoi ... apprenez a etre un peu plus objectif, que ca soit dans vos affirmations (ne pas faire genre un prob = 100% du donjon, quand c est gros max 1/4) ... ou dans vos suggestions (tentez de mettre un minimum de detail vous permettra de vous rendre compte "en quoi" certaines idees sont simplement pas assez developpée, ou carrement "impossible" ... direct au niveau concept avant meme l implementation)

Note: et meme ce "1/4" ne va multiplié par 2 le temps du donjon (on "perd" quoi? 10s? wahou xd) ... d autant que c est 100% subjectif ... si y avait carrement PAS les 2 last salles, ben soit on ferait plus de run/heure, mais (en supposant que la bourse serait quand meme de 1000Po, ce qui n est pas obligé) le prix des choses s y serait adapté ... donc au final ca ne changerait rien du tout (et les raleurs se plaindrait d une autre salle du donjon comme etant la "nouvelle pire")
>> Spoiler alert: il y aura toujours une "pire"

(et bien sur "le moment du changement" ... ca, ca peut foutre la merde --- et faut pas se leurrer, tout changement sur l economie sera une opportunité de plus d overprice d avantage ... garanti)

Edited by mouafr

Posted (edited)

everyone: gold dungeon is bad designed, not rly enjoyable, bad structured

tivise: i agree, but it wasnt supposed to be a dungeon. it was a town

mouafr: 3 forum pages and 1 thesis about why gold dungeon is good and why elga sucks

lil kiddo takes the opposite opinion no matter how stupid it is

Edited by Turpin
  • Thanks 1

Nope, every whiner exagerate how 2 rooms = the whole thing ...
> most people don't even complain about it ... they just play (and probably instinctively understand that there will always be some aspect less liked than other ... no matter what)

Beside again, the 2 rooms "bad design" account for barely any time ... say we would have those monsters in 2 lines instead ... we would make 10-15s less at best (in the general cases) ... and regardless (whether the gold at the end would remain the same or be adjusted .... item prices would simply line up to how many gold/hour we do ... so in the end it wouldn't change much.
(plus sure, not wasting 5 more second once every 10-20 runs to go fetch one loose monster that we missed ... how extreme impact that is)

In addition, I never said it wasn't a problem --- the main issue is how it is reported: exageration and all  ... and the drama added to make it bigger than it really is ... which you tankfully display again and again so my point is clear, how nice of you ixdé.

And anyway, Abys himself remind a rework is in progress, but people still do like nothing was ever replied or something (and some even add "we need to wait" to lessen their "whiner appearance" perhaps)

Just drop drama/exageration and stuff ... and who knows, if the obnovious minority were less so ... the staff might stay motivated longer, and "rework" this or that faster ...

(I'm amazed that no compulsive whiner can realise that the way of complaint affect the staff willingness to do stuff ... or how much they work on THAT (compared to working on other thing .... thus how long before "we get what we want" --- regardless of "what topic")

im amazed that you are talking that much even tho you quit the game 😮

Dude I left PvP, not the game ... and beside, it has been what, 2-3 years you play? manage to have one decently geared character yet? ... so before you open your hole about that (which is irrelevant to forum anyway) ... you should look at yourself in the mirror (most of the complaint you make are from your own shortcoming, whether gear, gameplay, teamplay ... (or even team itself, as seeing as you are, I m not surprised most people want to avoid you , behavior & character performance alike))

Anyway, just another offtopic BS ... will you ever grow up? (unhappy about me, either block me, or report me (support) ... xd)

Ps: and pretty funny you "try" to start a war with me yet again despite us both saying the same thing about "fixed gear" making no sense in a progression game... (addict to conflict ... dunno go play those game with other like you in BSQ/trade channel, instead of rambling on and on in forum (where you are not even supposed to do it there, see forum rules ... not that you care to follow them though ixdé)

Posted (edited)

yes, equal stats make no sense, and? still you try to defend a flawed dungeon even tho a rework is already announced. the dungeon has 3 big areas which is like 50% of the dungeon. i dont think that are minor issues.

weird that you, who did bsq balance, only plays the game for pve. kinda contradicting, no? you must be the only one to enjoy gold dungeon and alruwman alot. but well, you were the one who "balanced" those dungeons - so its nice to see that you atleast play one of the things you ruined for others.

no i dont have a maxed character yet. got few million golds but not sure where to spend it on since all classes feel pretty boring atm. idk what that has to do with the topic tho? another offtopic BS maybe? you can give me some gold tho if you want to see my characters maxed. sponsored by mouafr

Edited by Turpin

Where the hell is saying "don't exagerate" defending it? I even litteraly acknowledged the 2 last room being a "problem" ... you are just so high in your fantasies that you cannot even look at what I'm actually saying ...

(and the proof is from yourself on your own as you don't reply to any of the other stuff --- as in whether the "rest" of the dungeon would be an issue >> meaning it isn't ... or the very fact that whether we make 15k/hour, or 20k/hour or whatever, in the end it changes nothing (price adapt, and we still pay the same "times" more or less) ... or even that EVERY content will have a "worst part" no matter what ... and "like" being relative to the context, there will always be a "prefered" part, and a "worst" part no matter what)
> Look CDC, 47 maps is hater by the vast majority, and CDC is far older that gold dungeon ... yet it is still unchanged (and gold dungeon might get reworked from whiner making a lot of noise, but they will just complain about something else next ... so quite pointless (and it take a long time probably because the staff isn't that convinced of the benefit of a change ... thus not their priority --- just something parallel to others)

And there is only 2 "big area" (the "3rd one" is 2 lines, with the ability for player to go from one too the other freely ... and sure if you are too narrow minded to find "how to avoid" one skeleton to go down a lane after you did it, that can be an issue, but that is not the map, but the player ... just do it properly, and no issue whatever.

Beside, you are missing the point (and I'm pretty sure willingly so as you only care about conflict, not what the conflict would be about), even with or without the "big rooms" ... that won't change much in the end ... they might adjust gold per run (or not) ... we might end up doing a little more per hour (I sure hope we don't do less per hour, as that would multiply money that people already have --- and people tend to complain about "reduction", silly psychologie thingy but still...)

And that's it ... and above that ... well Abys already mentioned working on it dozens of times ... so what the point of drama-ing (especially to the extent some people do?) >> none, just people that are used to complaining, and cannot stop for the live of them.
(just like you ALWAYS seek conflict between us ... and as presiously stated, EVEN in situation where our reply align at the context of the moment (e.g. fixed gear or not))

----------------------------
And you go offtopic again ... + putting on my back the "BSQ balance" ... while it is NOT from me at all, I've said that numerous time, but you need an enemy else you don't know what to do with your time, that's plain pathetic. (not to mention, it isn't complete, it even lack the main aspect: DPS, and especailly the element part ... even more so on the X-spam classes (and AA))

(Not to mention the main "BSQ balance" is from players ... behaviour, goal, call it what you want ... with the main issue being people more interested in "win" than anything else ... cross that, in "trash talking" the looser above even winning itself (often going to the extend of trash talking someone forloosing to someone else ... meaning while they themselves can't win))
> And don't miss the point ... the issue isn't whehter X win vs Y or vice versa.... but the very fact that the goal is to harass people ---- and then complain about "no one want to play I don't understand why" .... like a clown xd ... anyway...)

... and then trying to attack me on "gold dungeon balance" ,huh ... well:
- 1st I didn't balance it at all ... after "3m" HP was chosen (by everyone involved, and by the staff themselves --- you do realise they still know "a bit of the game" don't you? xd) ... we realised it was "balanced enough (all people involved, staff, tester .. whether you want to pin everything on me, and simplify things as staff would blindly follow player orders or some craps .... which is all the more BS as you yourself were in the beta team at some point --- so if you are that good, and if staff follow every bit said by players, wth is the game not perfect then? ... hell why did you even "leave"? ... again even in your BS drama, (if we were to assume your BS was true) ... that still fall short of any sense --- hence the "BS" qualification)

- Secondly ... tell me what is "better balanced" before that? Isoris? CDC? Arcadia? Galaxia? ... and I'm happy for you to even take example out of your beloved DS ...
(let me guess you won't even reply to that, as you simply cannot ... well gold dungeon has its issues ... it still has a better balance than most other thing in this server and other server as well)

>> Perfect balance does not exist --- gold dungeon balance is pretty good (especially if Invoker is put aside ... but even with Invoker it is like 20-25% time gap between #1 and #10 , that's FAR FAR FAR better than most of the game (all server combined) ...)
(and Alru is even better balanced, but that is mostly as it is easier to balance 4-man party than solo ... for quite obvious reason of variance)

Want to compared CDC balance? Isoris (even the reworked version as ST didn't change) one? ... or dunno, what do you think is "good"? I bet the balance will be worst... everywhere...
(and tbh pretty sure we could take ANYTHING from Dragon Saga ... and the balance would still be worst than gold dungeon (yet you use it as godly reference on many occasion ... but you still act as if gold dungeon was a major issue that completely destroy something or whatever ....)

Just get real, and "getting real" doesn't mean everything is fine, don't touch anything .... it only means that we report issue as they are, with no "melodramatic" exageration one way or another.

What's the point of having "a few million gold" if you don't use them ... beside, you complaint constantly with a big part being your character crappy gear (even if you don't realise it/refuse to acknowledge that) ... so instead of complaining of consequences of your choice (or lack of) that end up your gear being lackluster ... just start by getting a decent gear, (and a decent gameplay ... e.g. get used to/practice whatever content you want to "review"/complain about) ... then perhaps you will be able to tell appart gear problem to potential actual issues.

And even if you do (or you 'think" you don't need to) ... still exagerating isn't helping, no matter the topic....if we were to let people do that, well some people will exagerate one way, other the opposite, and it will be the same with just added useless drama.

Ps: and regardless, find help to stop "seeking war" everywhere like a very young spoiled brat (or again, just block me if you are too incapable of controling your rampant emotion ... xd)

you know i only read the first and the last sentence of your essays, so add smth to them thats worth to reply to beside calling me a very young spoiled brat, old man

Désolé mais sur l’offi quand tu farmais freonos pour full inventaire d’arme tu les vendais au PNj, ça te faisait des po.

ca revient au même avec le dj po, juste qu’on se fait moins chier à aller au pnj puis cliquer pour vendre...

Je vois pas où est le soucis, pas grand monde ne farm dj po, moi je suis h24 la bas et je vois pas grand monde autour / en sortir-rentrer.. 

enlever un contenu comme ça je pense que ça serait la pire des idées , déjà qu’on manque cruellement de contenu.

Funz.

38 minutes ago, iFunz said:

I am 24 hours there and I do not see many people around / come out-come in .. 

i wonder why...

Still there "looking for trouble" ...

People tend to farm what they need ... not the intermediate to get it.... beside the only "infinite" thing people want = expand scroll ... which is more or less not available (way more people that want them than people that sell them --- which is also why their price keep rising and rising >>> anyway usually if you want scrolls, you gotta farm them)

In addition most people simply do not farm, they make money from daily on several character ... or as side effect of their play (rush people; selling PDC stones; Alru/Iso etc....)
Which are mostly paid by "past gold" moving around ...

(or simply have enough money liying around ... beside you yourself said you have "a few million gold" , so of course you wouldn't go farm more ... how dumb would that be; I have million, lets get some more, specifically the currency that has no use on itself xd))

Beside, if your "argument" would be "no one do it because no one like it" ... then what about element donjon? or metro city for lvl 6-8 cards? (not to mention lvl4-5 cards ixdé)
> And some of those are way older, and way more "wanted" than "gold farm" (namely element cards)... so sound pretty "weak" as an "argument" (I wouldn't even call it that)

-------------------------------------
tbh simply because it is a natural balance ... if too many people farm "gold", then gold itself decrease its values (items price increases in number) ... and if we have too much gold in stock already, what farming more would achieve ? (just like anything, you wont farm exco orbs is you have hundred/thousant, and so on ... and all that regardless of the farm potential "issues"

Regardless, whether we need 3:00 ... 3:15... or 2:45 ... it won't make much of a difference anyway (likewise if gold amount per run were to change)

And if it is to argue the "confort" of the farm, well there are plenty other thing that would be as (if not more) beneficial ... whether it is buff duration, cast, CD.. global MS (not the classe that have way above 400 with barely any gear but the rest (including newer player perspective) ... single target insane gap (which isn't only for Alru/Iso boss ... even in gold dungeon for instance ... it is quite present, even if "150m end up being rather ez after enough gear" --- especially as part of this topic suposedly talk about newer player ... go see how a new player Savage, Overlord, Sorceror etc... handle the "very small" 150m HP)
.... and so on ... (including "job" donjon... and needing to get out...)

and the list goes on, including other things like "lack of end game" (for people that already have the last gear --- e.g. ranking/challenge of some sort

E.g. no matter the "attack angle" , gold dungeon isn't that bad, especially as stuff already mentioned working on it --- thus "exageration are to be avoided even more".

-------------------------------------
Ps: And if we were to be 100% honest, the 30s faster of invoker is far more "balance issue" then whether the last 2 room make every player "waste" a bit of time.
Yet, lot of people complaining here would dare to say a work about Invoker (or perhaps are themselves pushing for no chance there whatsoever ... to keep the class advantage)

... and again, would that be a class that is #1 nowhere else ... but nope, it is the same classe #1 on every low HP content --- for other 10 years.

Note: yet I still think even Invoker isn't that big of an issue, things should be made to alleviate the inconsistencies (for instance, why double shot hit harder combo off than on?) ... but for the most part things are fine, at least way better than some shameless people dare to dramatise.

14 minutes ago, mouafr said:

And if we were to be 100% honest, the 30s faster of invoker is far more "balance issue" then whether the last 2 room make every player "waste" a bit of time

always whining and crying about invoker 24/7

Posted (edited)

Juste en passant psk je me fais chier.

Mis a part que le donjon n a pas l'air de vous plaire , le probleme c'est les ecarts de temps entre les classes? (j ai lu en diagonale donc je sais pas)

Pourtant quand je demande a droite a gauche les gens font entre 3 mn et 3mn30 hormis 1 ou 2 classes c est pas mal nn? vous auriez préféré un ecart de genre 15 secondes?

Vous devenez difficile quoi, a l epoque tu devais avoir un elem ou un oracle ( surtout un elem ) pour pouvoir avancer dans le jeu sinon c etait pas la peine, aujourd hui vous vous plaigniez car le voisin met 10 secondes en - que vous sachant que les 3/4 du temps vous etes AFK pd4v ou entrain de dire des conneries sur discord xD

Edited by Tiarra

Posted (edited)

Nan mais "le topic" il est pas clair ... c est entre confusion et melange (avec une grosse dose de hors sujet successif (et toujours les memes individus, avec toujours les meme HS))

Le fait est que quelques soit le sujet, la majorité sont des "analyses un peu trop naive on va dire" (genre plus de PO = plus d inflation, alors que nope, puisque le prix des choses suit l augmentation de l acquisition) ... et pour le reste c est souvent des gens se plaignaient de "pas y arriver", ou "d ecart de stuff" (dont ils ne se rendent pas compte)

Avec bien entendu quelques points effectivement "negatif" ... mais qui ne meritent absolument pas tout le tapage qu on fait dessus. (d autant qu a terme ca changerait rien, que le donjon ai ou non kk salle trop grande par exemple, ou cb de PO/heure on fait (alors que les prix s y adaptent) etc...)

Ps: et ca d autant plus que le seul point de complainte qui tient vaguement la route = les 2 dernières salles, mais que le staff a deja dit bosser dessus ... donc repeter encore et encore, ou faire comme si c etait la fin du monde ... aled quoi.

Edited by mouafr

mouafr: complaining about offtopic

also mouafr: asking people if they have optimized char, talking about red fox delta, complaining about invoker, insulting

(and thats only from the first and last sentence i read)

• Haha 1