Jump to content
Jack

suggestions

Recommended Posts

-give free option to remove 3*4 ele cards and all sockets cards below 9* without any costs (-> doesnt make sense) (half costs for 9* maybe or also include it)

-give option to change iso mats to exco orbs

-change solo alruwman strength? -> the damage that you get is op af if you join solo (even with pve sera set)

-make an option to trade 4*4 resi cards and 3 and 4*5 attack cards (for example 10 cards for 4*4 resi, 5x 2*5 for 3*5 and 5~10 for 4*5)

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 8 heures, Kratos a dit :

Donner aussi 400k-700k par semaine pour tout le serveur indéfiniment, merci bien

 

Le truc c'est que ton idée est complètement idiote comparé aux propositions de Jack, tu considères que les propositions de l'OP sont juste du grattage et dans une certaine manière une demande de PO non fondés sauf qu'à contrario de ton "idée troll", la proposition de retirer les cartes de merde qui valent moins de 12k po ne va créer aucune inflation, il y aura juste plus de cartes de merde en circulation qui permettront à ceux qui n'ont pas de méthode de farm ultra rapide tousse tousse de pouvoir se stuff correctement pour PvP sans trop se ruiner, cela dit je t'avoue ne pas être entièrement d'accord avec l'idée de retirer des 9* car elles peuvent être fusionnés, donc elles ne sont jamais vraiment "inutiles" (et puis une 9* str c'est 20k donc bon, c'est pas complètement une perte de po de les retirer).

Sa seconde proposition est également entièrement fondé, pourquoi les compos arcadia peuvent être transformés en quelque chose qui vaut de l'argent mais pas les compos Isoris ? En plus ca pousserait les HL à aider gratuitement les BL pour faire leurs quotis Isoris.

Sa troisième proposition est là encore cohérente, il était judicieux de rendre la version solo d'alruwman très difficile lors de la release pour pousser les joueurs à aller en groupe de 4, mais force de constater qu'il y a de moins en moins de groupe et qu'aller en solo devient de plus en plus courant, en ce sens il faudrait en effet revoir les dégâts que les mobs infligent car ca ne gêne pas les joueurs bien stuff mais pénalise uniquement ceux qui commencent tout juste leur stuff.

Et enfin sa dernière proposition va à l'encontre de la première, si la première est implémenté alors il ne faudrait surtout pas rendre possible la fusion, sinon les 4/4* vont perdre de leur valeur (enfin bon, on sait tous ce qu'elles valent vraiment 🙊) du coup selon moi il faudrait choisir soit l'un soit l'autre, mais surtout pas les deux.

 

Et pour finir ton idée de donner des po ne résoudrait absolument aucun problème, si les joueurs sont plus riches le coût des matériaux va suivre, c'est pas pour rien qu'ici des parchos ordi coûtent 200po alors qu'ailleurs c'est trouvable à 20-30po (économie différente).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reponse troll/sarcastique est p-e pas classe, mais le sujet de depart n'est pas top non plus.

Divers prix selon les cartes etc a deja été abordé, et ce n'est pas en jeu --- pas besoin d etre un genie pour savoir pkoi ... les raisons principales sont sans doute le temps limité, et le fait que c est uniquement dans un but de cramé des PO ... les cartes de "merde" ben on les recup pas, tout simplement.
Note: et ca n a rien de choquant ou special, si on monte un item rare +10, ben on va tout perdre pareil quand on passe à l item suivant ... "pouvoir recup" c est interessant (conceptuellement) que pour les "gros machin" (et dans le registre le delieur "BL" serait bien plus important, mais est toujours pas d actualité)

Troc mats end game serait interessant bien que pas pour des orbes exco, et bon Isoris? personne farm Isoris une fois qu il a fini... (ca tiendrait qu a moi je le mettrais quand meme pour les joueurs qui en aident d autre mais bon c est surtout Alru qui aurait besoin d un equivalent, et plus sur une monaie volatile (rando, super rando, ou change option...))
> Cela dit, cela aussi a deja été abordé, et le staff sait que ca existe, si ca n est toujours pas là, c est que soit ca les interesse pas ... soit un manque de temps (ou des trucs plus important sont devant quoi)

Solo Alruw a deja ete modif plein de fois, j pense que si ca reste "trop de degat" c est probablement que le staff ne souhaite pas vraiment inciter les gens a go solo ... > go duo, trouver 1 partenaire est quand meme pas si dur que ca... (note: rien de ceci n est mon "avis" ..)

Carte + d etoile, ca changerait rien au final, au lieu d etre blazer de bloquer là où on est, on serait blazé de bloquer apres (de pas pouvoir 6*) ... et le coté "chance" ou "riche" existerait tout autant voir pire
> De plus, ca ferait inflation du prix des cartes faibles aussi ... en guise de mats de grosses cartes --- et donc rendrait plus difficile d avoir "les cartes de base" (qu on peut actuellement acheter "facilement")

-------------------------------------
Ps: et qu on soit d accord avec la situation pour une de ces suggestions ou pas, le fait est que lancer une (mini) liste de suggestion va souvent dans le sens de manque de reflexion autour de ces dernieres .... meme sans etre dev, ou veteran de ce server ... y a un paquet de trucs facile a se rendre compte si c est "raisonnable" a demander ou pas...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 18 heures, Jack a dit :

give option to change iso mats to exco orbs


J'imagine qu'on est nombreux a plus savoir quoi faire des os de ked'os et autre donc pourquoi pas.
En + l'apport d'exco donnerai une bonne raison au THL d'aider les autres en iso de temps en temps. 

Edited by Bety

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Jack said:

-give free option to remove 3 * 4 ele cards and all sockets cards below 9 * without any costs (-> doesnt make sense) (half costs for 9 * maybe or also include it)

 

my thought is that people use these cards until they get better cards (or better EQ) and then they usually just destroy the card in it or let it rod on the EQ (-> wasted gold)
if now people could just extract them they would have at least something from it and might even use lower cards on for example heavenly for farming alruw (in the end better if you watch all the costs to max a character)

 

23 hours ago, Jack said:

-make an option to trade 4 * 4 resi cards and 3 and 4 * 5 attack cards (for example 10 cards for 4 * 4 resi, 5x 2 * 5 for 3 * 5 and 5 ~ 10 for 4 * 5)

 

and so if this option would be possible it would be nice to have the option to remove them from eq to trade it to a better card and if the amount that u need is fair enought the price would remain the same and 3*4 would also raise at least after some time which is also nice when farming element cards. -> you either get no good drop for hours or you get 1 op (expensive) card

 

and your argument that the rich side would stay in advantage.. i didnt ask for 5* 4 resi or 5*5 atk which would just be stupid to have. I think rich people usually have like 2-3 cards of these and that doesnt change the world in the end so that would be okay. BUT having the option to trade 4*4 resi cards and 4*5 ele atk cards would end up having more people with these cars. Right now you see 2 types of player: people that think 100k x7 (or 9) + 300k x3 is a fair and good price for a char and people that think 2~5k x7 (or 9) + maybe 30k x3 is fine for element EQ.

 

My thought is that most player and the market has a excess of 3*4 resi cards and 2*5 atk cards which are kinda useless or have no real worth value to sell. So people just let them rod in their inventory or idk give them away for free. If you take the old standard price for 3*4 resi card of 5k and compare it to 4*4 resi price (around 100k) that would be 1/20 so for example let the price be 20 3*4 resi cards for one 4*4.resi card. If 3*4 price would raise to idk 5-6k again (makes a price of 45k- 54k which still is affordable or cheap compared) that also wouldnt be bad for people that farm elements because if you drop it you can at least make a bit gold of it.

 

Overall i think people would farm more ele (again?) and try to get their gear done and to max their cards. 

 

23 hours ago, Jack said:

-give option to change iso mats to exco orbs

 

Bety already said it.. many people have a few 100 of these in their inventory and they have no use.. making a new char with iso set is ... idk useless? and theres no use -> would be nice to have a use for it. I would also be okay with trading 5 (or 10) of them to 1 Sera orb or something like that 😛 ... but that would come to late i think

 

23 hours ago, Jack said:

-change solo alruwman strength? -> the damage that you get is op af if you join solo (even with pve sera set)

 

idk if it got adjusted already? but i did one solo daily (because i couldnt find someone at 23:00 to rush it) sometimes you just dont find someone but i died like 3 times in these runs because i got stunned and there was no chance to come out and i died.. in duo/group mode you usually lose 30-50% max from the stun combo... stupidly explained but yeah solo strength is just op compared to other mode which is as you said intended but i was in full sera gear with pve stuff and i think it is still a bit to hard. You could just half the damage of these mobs and it would still be harder than in duo mode -> especially Pome boss was hard.

 

I actually dont wana talk for me since i rarely do solo alruw but i guess other people that dont have full for example heavenly +25 will have a hard life and they will never ever touch solo mode if they try it once (my guess). Wouldnt recommend solo anyways because every dungeon has 2 different ways that you have to complete so imo -> Duo is best.. its just sometimes you have to solo, especially for people that live in different time zones for example -> my asian friend always did it solo because he did it in the night at 3:00 am server time when you dont really find people for it.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You seems to have either no clue how offer&demand works, or willingly ignore it.

Card 3* 4 element are that cheap especially because they are completely useless in optimisation scenarios ... if they were a portion of "max wanted" thing, they would just cost that --- and if you want to keep like the 3-5k currently, while 4* 4 element goes in the 100k range you would need a trade like 20-30 cards for it xd.

Which
A > would be absurd number (especially if the next star would need a big number as well (5-10) .. -- in the case of 4* 5 elem you mentioned)
B > would appear "p2w" a lot when the end card 4* 5 element (or 5* 4ele) could cost way over 1m gold (and you would still have some people with full card of that "caliber")
C > would definitely hinder new players as they would basically no longer find 3* 4element card (since the richest would snap them all) --- plus full 3* 4 element would no longer be "seen" as "enough".

The only moment where "availability" would exist is if demand is less than offer, which would never happen unless most PvP player are "done" (and even then arguably, people would just stop farming them in correlation to the lesser demands)

And if you dare to do like "no it won't happen" ... look DP ... price rise to where the richest pay, new player have no choice but to line up (usually it is even worst on them since they have smaller budget --- so either the just don't get the trades, or need even higher rate on "small amount" of DP at a time) ... especially since you can buy to resell higher, and quite a number of people do just that getting richer at other player expense, which most often that not is on the newer player back.

--------------------------------------
You say people would farm more, which is probably true, however the average total resist (or ATK) would be higher ... which would just mean even harder on newer players (the gap) ... not to mention how resist works (% reduction of the total damage), getting the average "too high" might become an issue ...

--------------------------------------
I don't get how you say "go one more star" (or even 2 in 5 elements) to 4* would be like fine, but going "2" star above (or 3 in 5 element) to 5* would be a clear no go.
> Both are the same logic, either you put a limit somewhere which would be where you expect most people to be ... or you don't put any.

Making a trade to 4* 4elem, would mean THAT would be the new norm, period.
... and price will not really goes down, not by that significant of a value, unless you just make a easy trade like 5 cards ... but then again you fall into the issue of rising the resist average too high --- (just curious, do you even know how it works?)

Plus, you claim they're a huge difference, or that "the rich" have 2-3 card 5*4elem --- but how many? who? (I think we may have a different view on "rich people" ... I don't care about what 1% richest do, the point is what the top 50% of player gear is. which is mostly between 3* and 4* ... most of the time people are not even fully 4*. (and I will remind you resist are more an issue for newer player than people with optimal crits ... since the portion of their damage being element is higher)

Anyway going in circle, show you actually understand how resist works, and how offer&demand work, then maybe we can keep discussing, but until then ... it seems I just talk to someone that dream of "being geared" and request things that might help him get there, without realising his request would simply move the goal post --- and the side effect are "potentially dangerous" to top if off.

--------------------------------------
As for Isoris trade ... "lots of people have 100?" ... doubt so
and even then, exco orb? wth ... talk about adding something useless (especially for "people that supposedly have 100 Iso mats cause that would mean a long time player, which probably have several alt, thus a bunch of exco orb) --- get a rando, or pet rando ... rest is pointless
... and still it is more a matter of principle that the staff doesn't seem interested in (sadly) ... beside Alru mats trade would be far more interesting

> Because Isoris is basically 2 items and done for most poeple (perhaps come back later to make a 3rd item) ... which is only arround 1 week of daily per item, and often 1 guy carrying a full team including pure afk since no one is forced to the boss room ---- and above all, just a single target DPS check.
> Alru is far longer than that (more items, and a bit more daily per items ... and the daily itself is longer and "require more"), and more interesting gameplay-wise ... that the 1st place to try to give an incentive for "done" people to continue.

Note: imo both mats should be able to be traded to "consolation prices" .... but Alru is definitely first to that ---- and talking about "what to trade them for" is kind of irrelevant, there is no lack of idea there >> the issue is to have the staff agree to a trade to begin with
(tbh they are less likely to accept on Isoris as people would go multiclient to "farm" rando or something, than Alru)

--------------------------------------
Finally, when will you understand that solo Alru is NOT wanted ... it is just there as an exceptionnal option.

I do agree that solo damage is absurd and should be the same as duo/group, however I do get why the staff doesn't want to nerf is even more ... despite that
> because that way, people feel they should consider duo instead, which is exactly why it remains like that

... personnaly I would love that even 3 people would be pushed (instead of 2, and "not 4" mostly because of the bug that may affect some people too much ... plus the crappy computer around perhaps xd) --- nevertheless, even if that is only my opinion, there is hardly any arguing about pushing duo at the very least

> Perhaps they should just have never made the solo mode at all ... so people would just not whine again and again (for solo to be easier, only to later complain "not enough party" xd)

Again, not going solo is exactly the point ... even if you play at "off hours", you should try to make friend/guild ... to go along with -- if you are a solo player, I don't understand choosing a "mmorpg" to begin with xd .... and to be honest there are other server (most of them actually) where "solo" is the way to go ... (whether or not with multiclient)

Ps: "asian friend" ... wouldn't he be better playing on an asian server? xd ---  not trying to push him out; it would just makes more sense for HIM... (not to mention latency on the other side of the world? must be crappy condition to play in --- in addition to the hour thingy)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s stupid because his Asian friend would maybe want to play the Alruwman dunjeons? Which cannot be found on any other servers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

17 hours ago, mouafr said:

... and price will not really goes down, not by that significant of a value, unless you just make a easy trade like 5 cards ... but then again you fall into the issue of rising the resist average too high --- (just curious, do you even know how it works?)

 

not 100% sure, is there a post or calculations somewhere?

 

and my intention was more to suggest a trade like 10 or max 15 3*4 cards for one 4*4 sothat the 3*4 become more valuable again.

 

and another idea came up to trade atk cards to resi cards.. i have friends that drop 5*4 attack or 4*4 which are absolutely useles (?) or unused and if they could trade them for defense cards that would make them useful. i mean the chance is so rare and youre just disappointed once u get them as attack card.

 

for solo as i said i dont really care for myself.. i just wanted to mention it is a bit to hard (even if solo is not wanted)

 

 

17 hours ago, mouafr said:

As for Isoris trade ... "lots of people have 100? " ... doubt so
and even then, exco orb? wth ... talk about adding something useless (especially for "people that supposedly have 100 Iso mats cause that would mean a long time player, which probably have several alt, thus a bunch of exco orb)  --- get a rando, or pet rando ... rest is pointless
... and still it is more a matter of principle that the staff doesn't seem interested in (sadly) ... beside Alru mats trade would be far more interesting

 

hmm 100 was maybe a bit exaggerated but yeah as bety said sometimes you help your friends/guildmates or whatever and you have leftover iso mats. tbh an alruw mats trade would be nice but i thought that could be to much requested? -> because people would maybe just start 4 ppl solo runs to abuse it. But if the amount is well chosen then it could be possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get it earlier you were saying "so that people can have good "starting" stat easier, now it is for 3* 4 elem to be "more valuable" ... xd


> beside sure if you make a trade as low as 10 cards (3* to 4*) ... 3* price would increase, but that would be the veteran/richest player that would benefit that the most .... even if you think "new player could get more money when farming them" ... it would still means they would have a harder time to get full 3*4elem (and as I said easiler, that "current base" would no longer be valid ... e.g. one would need MORE than that to be "average" in BSQ and such ... --- so yeah it would screw new player, without really changing anything, instead of looking at 3* 4elem wishing you have them, you would simply be looking at 4* 4 elem instead)
Note: and with the resist issue


-----------------------------------
Hard to be precise how the elem damage are, at some point it was 1000 resist = -5% damage received; however I believe I might have thought it changed to 4% ... perhaps my memory is blurry though, or I did a mistake at the time ---- regardless be it 4 or 5%, point is it is a damage reduction in %, meaning at some point you risk getting too close to -100%

Note: in some server, most notably those which did not remove the 6* % effect ... you can even go above the -100%, which basically then negate a portion of physical/magical damage itself.(you have to understand the element concept is there to avoid new player doing virtually 0 damage to fully geared one (as they don't have good crit at the "beginning") --- even if lots of server didn't balance well at all, and element are the main/only source of damage; from crit being too weak relatively speaking)

-----------------------------------
You can't ask for a trade in card ATK-resist when the cards are not the same (namely 5 element exist only in ATK) ... and the fact you have only 3 card (if not 1) in ATK, against 7 in resist (if not 9) --- I do agree they should probably standardise this, but even in that case, it is far easier to balance drop rate (like having 30% ATK 70% resist or something)

But that would be assuming the glove/boot question would be decided (removing the option to put resist card in them: which is far from unanimous, mostly as some player just want to "survive" the most possible ---- and also because resist card are way more beneficial to survival than ATK card are to the damage ... proportionnaly speaking)

In short, even if a trade between ATK/resist card would be done one day, it would most likely be AFTER other things that we will probably never see either...
(it is like suggesting a perfect balance when you don't even have a "basic one" ... hence my comment in line with not thinking about what one ask --- don't take it personnaly, lots of player don't have that insight, and don't even try, even when someone told them so --- they just get upset like that was an insult or something (while it is kind of obvious if you think about it for like 2 seconds xd))

-----------------------------------
Well, if solo were to become as easy as duo/group ... how will you prevent lots of player to simply go solo ? how will you incentivise people to go duo/group then (especially as lots of player tend to not even play in coop for the most part; e.g. each player kill his own "mob pack" ... despite that being less efficient ---- that as once gear is high enough for monster to feel rather "squishy")

You mention "even if solo is not wanted", but your "speech" sure seems to ignore it ... (don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Solo hitting like a truck either ... but I think that the main reason they still left "a lot" of damage even after several patch on them >> because while they want to provide that option if REALLY you cannot do otherwise ... it is still meant to be exceptionnal, in most cases you are expected to go find a partner/group ...)

(Even your example of an Asian player (and putting aside why would you play a server on the other side of the planet xd) ... well "a day" is 15 hours long, and while most people will only play in the evening/late afternoon, if you decide to play a ~9+ hour gap server .... you make accomodation, for instance you go to sleep a bit earlier so you wake up earlier to do your daily before work/school ---- sure it sound kind of ridiculous, but so is playing on the other side a the planet xd --- else just play a server in your time zone, or one that doesn't push "teamplay"

> Alruwman might be the most "team required" thing relative to most Drago servers ... but I will argue that a good thing, (even if it is only my taste, I despise the very fact that most server end up with actually close to 0 point to go in group .... (whether or not it is related to multiclient) --- to be honest if you are into "solo" play, that are better server or even game (not a judgement, just basic fact xd)

-----------------------------------
Finally your last sentence about the "risk" of ppl abusing 4 accounts to farm ... well it is far more a risk in Isoris (since mobs are freekill anyway, and boss HP do not move ... plus the "afk" stay safe at spawn ... (so yet again a weird thing to say; that it would be a risk in Alruw but fine in Iso)

Plus anyway the point is not for that to be "efficient" compared to farming gold (or equivalent, demo orb, soul, event etc...) which will always be far more valuable.

For instance say you get 5 rando for 1 Seraph token ... that's peanut, relative to time, or even to making a ring (10 token = 1 ring; so a token is worth like 3-4k gold), and selling it.
> However that would be a trade not reliant on "player market" (time to sell or long term "devaluate" if lots of player were to farm --- like selling ring/jewel can be) nor on finding a DP seller (which is the main reason you would perhaps consider that over ring selling)... and again it is only to give a "consolation price" for helping other.

Ps: and point is, if they won't do it for Alruwman, there is no way they would do it for Isoris (hopefully one day they get that it could help a bit and do it (for both) ... especially as they can start the trade pretty low (like example above), and increase it if that turn out to be "too small to matter")

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings,

 

Thanks for your suggestions.

At this time no change are planned about the elementary cards.

For the Isoris component and the dps in the Alruwman dungeons we will take a note and we will think about it. I lock.

 

Sincerely,

 

Abys

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...